Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner 21 Wash 750Ml
- Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner Pure 750ml
- Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml keeps clothes soft and is gentle on skin. This gentle yet effective fabric conditioner for sensitive skin is dermatologically tested and perfect for your baby's skin. Suitable for the whole family, Comfort Pure leaves your clothes with a delicate long-lasting fresh fragrance.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested with skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, Comfort Pure is perfect for babies' soft skin and also for adults with sensitive skin or allergies. All that, plus it still gives you long-lasting fragrance. No wonder it's the number one fabric conditioner for mums.
- How to Use:
- Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washesing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right washes setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort Pure in every washes helps keep fabric fibres smooth, making your clothes easy to iron and gentler on delicate skin.
- Keep your clothes soft and your little one's skin happy by using Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml in every washes. With a formula that's designed to be gentle to sensitive skin and a delicate fragrance that leaves your clothes smelling fresh, this sensitive fabric conditioner is the perfect choice for your family.
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin, Comfort Pure Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner 750ml is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
- Safe to use for all the family, developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Comfort Pure keeps fibres smoother for outstanding softness that feels gentle against sensitive skin
- Gentle and delicate on babies’ skin, Comfort Pure Fabric Conditioner is great for you and your little ones
- Add it to your washing, along with your favourite laundry detergent, for clothes that are softer and easier to iron
- The UK’s number one fabric conditioner. Now available in an ultra-concentrated format
- Pack size: 750millilitre
5-15%: Cationic surfactants. <5%: Perfume, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- To use: dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You don't need to dilute
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016