Shan Nihari Curry Mix 60G
- Mix for spicy hot beef shank curry
- Serving per package: 6
- Serving size: 10g
- Premium quality
- Easy to cook, hard to resist!
- Product is not altered genetically
- No preservative
- No artificial food color
- Halaal - South African National Halaal Authority
- Kosher - Parve
- Pack size: 60g
Red Chilli, Salt, Paprika, Nigelia Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Fennel, Black Pepper, Ginger, Black Cumin, Clove, Citric Acid (E330), Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicondioxide
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Nihari Curry©
- Delhi's Breakfast Curry
- Ingredients Required Quantity & Preparation
- Beef/ Mutton/ 1 kg, 4-6 large pieces
- Chicken Bones 1 1/2kgs, knuckle & marrow
- Ghee/Oil 1 1/2 cups/250g
- Ferina/ Wheat Flour 1-1 1/2 cups/ 100-150g
- Onion 1 medium, finely sliced
- Garlic Paste 1/2 teaspoon
- Shan Nihari Curry Mix One Packet (use less for mild hot)
- Steps of Cooking
- 1. In a large pot heat one cup of Ghee. Add garlic stir and add meat, bones and Shan Nihari Curry Mix. Fry for few minutes and add 10 glasses of water.
- 2. Cover and cook on very low heat until the meat is tender. (for beef 6-8 hours, mutton 4-6 hours).
- 3. Dissolve flour in 3 cups of water and add this gradually into the gravy. Stir to mix evenly with the gravy. Remove the bones and cook for 15 minutes on high heat.
- 4. Make the remaining 1/2 cup of ghee hot and add the sliced onion. Fry until golden and stir into the Nihari. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes on a low heat.
- Serving Suggestion
- Garnish with finely chopped green chillies, ginger and lime juice. Serve hot with naans.
- Serves 6-8 persons.
- Tips for best results
- Beef/Mutton: use shin meat.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No preservative
Name and address
- Shan Foods (Private) Ltd.,
- 29, Sector 23,
- Korangi Industrial Area,
- Imported by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.shanfoods.com
60 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||126 kj (30 kcal)||1260kj (300kcal)|
|Protein||1 g||10 g|
|Fat, total||1 g||10 g|
|-Saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||4 g||40 g|
|-Sugars||0 g||1 g|
|Fibre||2 g||20 g|
|Sodium||1330 mg||13300 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019