- Mix for spicy barbecue chicken.
- A product of ISO 9001 certified company.
- Product is not altered genetically
- Easy to cook, hard to resist
- Halal Parve
- Pack size: 50g
Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cumin, Brown Cardamom, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Star Aniseed, Ginger, Garlic, Citric Acid (E330), Papain, Artificial Food Colours FD & C Yellow 5 & 6 / E102 & E110
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Spicy Bar-b-Que Chicken
- Ingredients Required - Quantity & Preparation:
- Chicken, skinless - 2 kgs / 2-3 whole chickens meat each divided in 4 quarter portions with 3 deep slits on each portion
- Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 8 tablespoons / 4-5 lemons
- Butter/Ghee - 1/2 cup slightly warm / 75g
- Shan Chicken Tikka BBQ Mix - One packet (use less for mild hot)
- STEPS OF COOKING
- 1. Mix all the above ingredients except butter/ghee, and apply the mixture evenly on the chicken pieces. Marinate for about 1-2 hours.
- 2. Put each portion of chicken on the skewer and place it on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill evenly on each side until very light brown.
- 3. Apply butter/ghee and grill until meat is tender.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS
- Serve hot with fresh salad and tamarind Chutney.
- Serves 6-8 persons.
- TIPS FOR BEST RESULT
- Do not over brown while grilling.
- USE: Skinless chicken 800g each= Live chicken 1 1/2 kgs each.
- Chicken Tikka in a Pot©
- Follow the above Chicken Tikka Recipe till Step No. 1. Then apply the butter/ghee over the chicken pieces and place them in a pot. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minute or until fully tender then remove from heat. Separately heat a piece of coal until red hot and place it in a small bowl inside the pot.
- Pour one teaspoon ghee/butter over it and immediately cover the pot. Open after few minutes.
Name and address
- Shan Foods (Private) Ltd.,
- 29, Sector 23,
- Korangi Industrial Area,
- 74900 Pakistan.
- email: email@example.com
- Website: www.shanfoods.com
50 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||-|
|Energy||788 kJ (188 kcal)||-|
|Of which: sugars||0.0 g||-|
|Of which: saturates||0.0 g||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016