- Energy1608kJ 387kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1072.10kJ (258.20kcal)
- Boneless, rindless pork belly slices.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, ensuring high welfare standards and consistent quality.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 200oC/ Fan 180oC/ Gas 6 - 45mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Turning half way. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Temp: Medium
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging. Brush with a littel oil and season.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by the ‘use by’ date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||-|
|Energy||1072.10kJ (258.20kcal)||1608.15kJ (387.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016