Tesco Lamb Half Shoulder Joint
- Energy1950kJ 470kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 780kJ / 188kcal
- Lamb Half Shoulder
- From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality and flavoursome lamb
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown., Jack's: Eat within 24 hours of opening and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Instructions: Place joint in a roasting tin, brush with a little oil and season. Roast in the centre of a pre heated oven for 7 minutes per 100g (medium), or 10 minutes per 100g, (well done). During cooking baste occasionally with cooking juices. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
- Remove lamb from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Caution Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
the U.K. or New Zealand
the U.K. or New Zealand
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||780kJ / 188kcal||1950kJ / 470kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019