Tesco Lamb Half Shoulder Joint
- Energy1950kJ 470kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 780kJ (188kcal)
- Lamb half shoulder. Delicious and succulent BONE IN GRASS FED
- Remove lamb from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before
- Oven roast
- 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5.
- Place in a roasting tin, brush with a little oil and season. Place in centre of
- preheated oven. For a well-done roast, cook for the recommended time on front
- of label (10 minutes per 100g). For a medium roast, reduce cooking time to 7
- minutes per 100g. During cooking baste occasionally with cooking juices. Remove
- from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
United Kingdom, New Zealand
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||250g serving as sold|
|Energy||780kJ (188kcal)||1950kJ (470kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016