Tesco Lamb Half Leg - Price Shown Per Kilograms
- Energy1802kJ 432kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 720.60kJ (172.70kcal)
- Half lamb leg.
- From Trusted British Farms. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is fed on a grass based diet and cared for with high welfare standards to ensure great quality and flavoursome lamb.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Instructions: Oven 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5. Place joint in a roasting tin. Loosely cover with foil, then roast in centre of preheated oven for 6 minutes per 100g (medium), or 8 minutes per 100g (well done). During cooking baste occasionally with cooking juices. Remove the foil for the last 20 minutes of cooking time. When cooked remove from the oven, re-cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Tip: Before cooking, lightly brush the lamb leg with oil, and sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, crushed garlic and fresh rosemary.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat
- Remove lamb from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g|
|Energy||720.60kJ (172.70kcal)||1801.50kJ (431.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016