- Energy1446kJ 348kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 964kJ / 232kcal
- Neck fillet
- TESCO BRITISH LAMB NECK FILLET FROM TRUSTED FARMS
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Instructions: Remove all packaging and place fillets in a casserole dish along with your choice of stock and vegetables. Cover and place dish in centre of preheated oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes until tender.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||964kJ / 232kcal||1446kJ / 348kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019