Tesco Lamb Neck Fillet
- Energy1446kJ 348kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 964kJ (232kcal)
- Naturally marbled for succulence and flavour
- Hand trimmed. Grass fed.
- Temperature 180°C/ fan 160°C/ Gas 4. Oven Casserole. Remove all packaging and
- place fillets in a casserole dish along with your choice of stock and
- vegetables. Place dish in centre of preheated oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes
- until tender.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase
- but always by the ‘use by’ date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use. Once defrosted use on the same
- day. Do not refreeze.
United KingdomNew Zealand
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 7176 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||Per fillet (typically 150g) as sold|
|Energy||964kJ (232kcal)||1446kJ (348kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016