The Famous Grouse Scotch Whisky 70Cl
- Blended Scotch Whisky
- Blending premium whisky isn't just something we do, it has been the foundation of our craft since 1800.
- We bring together the finest ingredients to create a natural spirit before the passing of time imparts the wonderful flavour from our handcrafted casks. Add to this the fusion of skilled craftsmen and a tenacious obsession with quality and you arrive at our Famous, rich, sweet, well-rounded whisky.
- Full, Golden, Clear and bright
- Well balanced oak, Sherry with a hint of citrus
- Medium full flavour, Mature, Speyside frutiness
- Good length, Clean, Medium dry
- Famous For a Reason Scotland's favourite whisky was created in 1896 by Matthew Gloag, whose signature is still printed on every bottle of The Famous Grouse sold today We've been working for generations with many of our suppliers - farmers, maltsters, merchants and others - and we share a commitment to absolute quality It's the magic of the cask that lends The Famous Grouse its unique flavour. Each cask has its own qualities, and each adds its own subtle shades of character to the whiskies that go into The Famous Grouse Our home is now the Glenturret distillery in Crieff - the oldest working distillery in Scotland - and we still adhere to Matthew Gloag's guiding principles of quality and integrity in everything we do
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Scotch Whisky Blenders Matthew Gloag & Son Ltd
- A marriage of finest scotch whiskies matured in seasoned oak casks
- 40% Vol
- Pack size: 700ml
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Scotland
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy neat, dilute with a little water or serve over ice. Mixes perfectly with ginger ale
Name and address
- Glenturret Distillery,
- PH7 4HA.
- Matthew Gloag & Sons Ltd,
- PH7 4HA.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
700 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016