- Energy509kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2119.50kJ (506.80kcal)
- Flaky pastry twists with Cheddar cheese.
- Baked light and flaky, with 36 layers of pastry for extra crunch. Our bakers have been making cheese twists and breadsticks since 1934. Passing down their wisdom from generation to generation. And proudly selecting the best ingredients to this day.
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Margarine, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (11%), Dried Skimmed Milk, Yeast, Salt, Barley Malt Flour, Sugar.
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 3-4 mins
Instructions: For best results, oven heat. Arrange the twists in a single layer on a baking tray. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
Instructions: Arrange the twists in a single layer on a microwavable plate.
Heat on full power for 1 minute (800W)/ 45 seconds (900W).
Heating instructions are for the full pack.
Step: Heating instructions, Category D 750 Watt: 800W - 1 min, Category E 850 Watt: 900W - 45 secs
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Twists are ready to eat or alternatively can be warmed as a delicious snack.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Three twists (24g) contain|
|Energy||2119.50kJ (506.80kcal)||508.68kJ (121.63kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016