- Refreshing Eye Drops for Tired Eyes
- Computer usage, driving, polluted environments, late nights, air conditioning, central heating and dusty atmospheres can leave eyes feeling tired, sore, and uncomfortable.
- Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops:
- Are specially designed to help soothe and revitalise tired, sore, uncomfortable eyes.
- Contain natural plant extracts.
- Optrex - Experts in Eye Care
- Refreshes & revitalises
- Pack size: 10ml
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel), Alcohol, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride
Store below 25ºC., Discard 28 days after opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Only for use in the eyes
- Directions for use
- Adults and Children
- 1. Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
- 2. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited (RBH),
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after expiry date. Safe to use everyday. Important If irritation persists seek medical advice. Safe to use in children's eyes with the supervision of an adult.
10 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016