- Antiseptic Cream
- Antiseptic cream (Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate).
- Germolene Antiseptic Cream's dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
- Non-greasy cream that rubs in easily
- Antiseptic action helps prevent infection
- Soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries
- Pack size: 55g
Active ArrayOfIngredient (w/w): Phenol 1.2% and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%, Also contains: Cetostearyl Alcohol, Light Liquid Paraffin, Polyoxyethylene Stearyl Ethers, Colours (E124 and E110), Dimeticone, Methyl Salicylate and Water, Please see leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using Germolene Antiseptic Cream.
- Uses: Germolene Antiseptic Cream combines an antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
- Directions For Use:
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (do not use soap).
- Minor cuts, grazes etc, apply the cream directly or on a dressing.
- Minor burns, scalds and blisters, apply the cream generously and massage in gently.
- Replace the cap firmly after use.
Name and address
- PL Holder:
- Bayer plc,
- RG14 1JA,
- Bayer plc,
- Consumer Care Division,
- RG14 1JA,
If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. For external use only.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019