- 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Speyside
- Aberlour 10 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is welcoming, vibrant and rewarding malt from highlands of Scotland. Matured in a combination of hand-selected traditional and sherry oak casks for a minimum of ten years, the mellowed spirits within are combined to deliver a balanced flavour. This whisky represents the very essence of Aberlour character. As a classic Speyside malt whisky, Aberlour 10 Year Old achieves a remarkable harmony marrying subtle aromas of spice with hints of autumn fruits, giving it a soft and long finish. Sold in its signature box, it is the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy straight, neat or on the rocks.
- At Aberlour we believe in substance over style. Our whisky is born out of craft, passion and knowledge that's been handed down through generations. Our story is of community, locally sourced ingredients and families of craftmen who shaped us into who we are today. Aberlour is generally double-cask matured in Oloroso sherry casks and American oak barrels to create our recognisably rich and complex Speyside single malt whisky. Steeped in centuries of legend and surrounded by the dramatic highland scenery of Ben Rinnes, the village of Aberlour lies at the very heart of Speyside, where the Lour burn joins the River Spey. The exceptionally pure, soft spring water used for making Aberlour whisky is drawn from nearby natural springs.
- Pack size: 70cl
- Colour: Gold. Nose: The dry, fresh, fruity aromas of early autumn apples and pears are subtly enhanced with sweet notes of vanilla and mint toffee. Palate: Exceptionally smooth and creamy, with spicy-sweet nutmeg and honey combining with the freshness of autumn fruits. Finish: Long, soft and warming.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Distilled & Bottled in Scotland
Name and address
- Aberlour Distillery Company Ltd,
- AB38 9PJ.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019