- ActiFast Paracetamol
- Panadol ActiFast tablets have been specially formulated so that the paracetamol is absorbed up to twice as fast as standard paracetamol tablets.
- When to Use Panadol ActiFast
- When you have a headache, Panadol ActiFast can relieve pain fast. Containing paracetamol, Panadol ActiFast can relieve common types of pain, including backache, sore throats, joint pain, muscle pain and toothache. Panadol ActiFast can also help to reduce fever.
- How to Use Panadol ActiFast
- When experiencing pain, adults and children aged 16 years and over should take 2 tablets with half a tumbler of water (100ml) every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours or more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- When experiencing pain, children, aged 12 to 15 years should be given 1 tablet with half a tumbler of water (100ml) every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours or more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Always read the label
- Absorbed up to 2x as fast as standard paracetamol
- Unique Formulation which gets to the source of pain fast
- Reduces Fever
- Recommended for treatment of headache including migraine
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500 mg, Also contains Potassium Sorbate (E 202)
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- Please read right through the information on the outside and inside of this pack before you start using this medicine.
- If you have any questions, or if there is anything you do not understand, ask your pharmacist.
- How to Take
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Swallow 2 tablets with half a glass of water (100 ml), every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Name and address
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
- TW8 9GS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
TAKE SPECIAL CARE. Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Ask your doctor before you take this medicine: If you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease If you are on a controlled sodium diet (see Section 2 inside for more information). WARNINGS Do not exceed the stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use after the exp date
14 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019