- Making life sweet.
- Sweetex tablets are ideal for everyone wishing to cut down on sugar, as part of a healthier lifestyle.
- One Sweetex tablet is equivalent in sweetness to a 5ml teaspoon of sugar but with none of the calories.
- Use Sweetex tablets instead of sugar in hot and cold drinks.
- Sweetex is also suitable for use by people with diabetes, providing it fits into the individual's diet and consumption levels are not excessive.
- For further information log on to www.diabetes.org.uk
Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate)
Keep the dispenser dry at all times.
Preparation and Usage
- Sweetex can help slimming or weight control only as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- UK PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079.
- ROI Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318.
1200 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Tablet|
|Energy Value kJ||Trace||Trace|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016