- Rain & Stain Protector
- No added PFCs
- Extra protection up to 15 rainy days
- Protects against rain & stains
- Suitable for all shoe types & colours
- Rain & Stain Protector provides reliable protection for all types of shoes, as well as for jackets made from leather, suede & nubuck, textiles and material mix. Keeps the material breathing. Check colour stability on a least visible area first.
- More information on www.kiwicare.co.uk
- Kiwi Rain & Stain Protector provides protection for your shoes against rain and stains. Our versatile protector is designed for all types of shoes and can also be used on jackets made from leather, suede & nubuck, textiles and other material mixes. This product has been specially designed to allow material to breathe and will last for up to 15 rainy days. Our brand new formula contains no added PFC's, is easy to apply and suitable for all colours.
- In order to get the most out of Kiwi Rain & Stain Protector remove any surface dirt from the fabrics with a brush prior to application and shake the can well before use. Spray evenly on your material, keeping the spray can 20 centimetres away and leave to dry for thirty minutes before use. Colour stability should be checked on a less visible place first and larger items should be sprayed outside. For best results use this product regularly.
- Kiwi has been dedicated to developing market-leading foot and shoe care products for over a century after William Ramsey innovated the first restorative boot polish in 1908. Since that day, Kiwi has continued to formulate highly effective and forward thinking products to provide for a wide-ranging customer base. We understand that the people we serve all have different shoe care needs, which is why everything from our Kiwi Paste Polish and Colour Shine products through to our Kiwi Shoe Laces and Suede & Nubuck Cleaners are available globally across a massive spectrum of designs and formulas.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Provides protection against rain and stains
- Suitable for all shoes and most jackets
- Lasts up to 15 rainy days
- Contains no added PFC's
- Suitable for all colours
- Pack size: 200ml
Preparation and Usage
- Apply evenly. Use regularly for best results. Larger articles should be sprayed outdoors.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- Tel: 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409176)
No added PFCs* Product not formulated with perfluorinated chemicals* like PFOA, fluorocarbons, C-8, C-6, C-4. Extremely Flammable Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Do not breathe spray. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Caution: Use only as directed. Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Ventilate room after use.
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016