Courvoisier V.S. Cognac 35Cl
- 2016 Silver Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2015 Silver Medal BTI Ratings and Competition (85 Rating)
- 2015 Gold Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Courvoisier V.S. (Very Special) Cognac is a blend of several crus aged between three and seven years (four to eight for Russia), composed principally of Fins Bois with a balancing hand of Petite Champagne.
- The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives Courvoisier V.S. a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers.
- The chalky soil in Fins Bois delivers a hint of ripened fruits that is its signature aroma. Inhale deeply for the bouquet of spring flowers, which is a hallmark of grapes harvested at their peak from the Fins Bois crus. The rich, fresh oak bouquet is controlled throughout the ageing process to make sure it doesn't dominate the young cognac.
- In the early 1800's, Louis Gallois and Emmanuel Courvoisier founded their cognac business in Paris. Courvoisier became Emperor Napoleon III's official cognac. Legend has it that he chose several casks of cognac as his one granted item of luxury when he was exiled to the remote island of St Helena. Courvoisier is the only cognac that has been awarded with the highest quality award - Prestige de la France.
- In 1828 they relocated to Jarnac in the cognac region to oversee the quality of their production, and this is where Courvoisier cognac is produced to this day.
- Taste the Golden age of Paris with Courvoisier, Le Cognac de Napoleon
- Pack size: 35CL
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Cognac Courvoisier,
- 16200 Jarnac,
- Maxxium UK Ltd,
- Maxxium House,
- Castle Business Park,
- FK9 4RT.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
35 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016