- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream SPF 15
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Nourish Rich Moisturising Day Cream with Shea Butter & Anti-Oxidant:
- Provides intensive moisture
- SPF 15 helps protect skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing
- The formulation with Shea Butter & Anti-Oxidant gives skin the intensive moisture it needs to support its natural balance for long-lasting smoother skin
- See and Feel Smooth, Nourished Skin.
- Pamper your skin with this rich, yet fast-absorbing formula. Your skin is intensively moisturised and nourished, feeling soft and smooth.
- Because Skin is Alive
- Because skin is alive NIVEA® develops products that support the skin's own biology in a highly effective way to bring out the natural, healthy beauty of your skin - to help you look and feel your best.
- 24h moisture boost + nourish
- For dry & sensitive skin
- For resilient smooth skin
- Shea butter & anti-oxidant
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Pack size: 50ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Triisostearin, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Benzophenone, BHT, Parfum
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland
Preparation and Usage
- Apply cream on cleansed face by gently massaging in small circles, avoiding direct eye contact.
- For optimal results use the whole range of NIVEA® Daily Essentials products for oily and combination skin.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016