- NIVEA® Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream SPF 15
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 24H Moisture Boost + Refresh Light Moisturising Day Cream with Vitamin E & Anti-Oxidant:
- Hydrates skin with fast-absorbing moisture
- SPF 15 helps protect skin from sunlight induced environmental influences and premature ageing
- The formulation with Vitamin E & Anti-Oxidant gives skin the light moisture it needs to support its natural balance for long-lasting smoother skin
- See and Feel Smooth, Fresh Skin.
- Pamper your skin with this lightweight, fast-absorbing formula. Your skin is moisturised and refreshed, feeling soft and smooth.
- Because Skin is Alive
- Because skin is alive NIVEA® develops products that support the skin's own biology in a highly effective way to bring out the natural, healthy beauty of your skin - to help you look and feel your best.
- 24h moisture boost + refresh
- For normal & combination skin
- For resilient smooth skin
- Vitamin E & anti-oxidant
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Pack size: 50ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Octocrylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cera Microcristallina, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Paraffinum Liquidum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, BHT, Parfum
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Poland
Preparation and Usage
- Apply cream on cleansed face by gently massaging in small circles, avoiding direct eye contact.
- For optimal results use with NIVEA® Daily Essentials Regenerating Night Cream for Normal & Combination skin.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016