Tesco Finest Vina Del Cura Rioja Gran Reserva 75
- Vina del Cura Rioja Gran Reserva DOC
- This intensely concentrated Rioja has been barrel aged in fine oak for 2 years before maturing 3 years in the bottle at award winning Baron de Ley winery. Hand harvested Tempranillo create this premium wine, full of mellow black fruits, hints of vanilla and exotic spice. This rich wine complements hearty meaty dishes, roast lamb, beef or game.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- This rich and premium wine is full of mellow black fruits, hints of vanilla and exotic spice.
Region of Origin
Baron De Ley
Type of Closure
- The grapes are hand harvested in September, de-stemmed and crushed then a 10 day maceration takes place with two daily pump-overs. Vinification then goes on for 14 days in Stainless Steel at 29°C. The wine is then aged in oak for 24 months and for a minimum of 3 years in bottle.
- Barón de Ley is a bodega created by a small group of Rioja wine experts who decided to embark on a project, which at the Reserva wines, and has earned itself a deserved place among the international winemaking elite. Baron de Ley is a winery founded in 1985 and modelled on the Medoc Châteaux, bringing together all the elements that make wine a work of art. Situated in Rioja Baja, only 30km from Longroño, Baron de Ley is the biggest estate owner in Rioja.
- The winery is 320 ha located in Rioja Baja on Alluvial soils, rich in clays and limestone. Clear Mediterranean influence, which implies more insolation and less rains than in the western Rioja areas, which creates optimal conditions for the obtention of wines with more colour, concentration and poliphenolic maturation
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place. Best enjoyed within 3 years of purchase
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||331.34kJ (79.88kcal)||414.18kJ (99.85kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016