- Cleans your skin from impurities & even waterproof make-up
- Enriched formula with rose extract
- 200ml of the clean & soft milk
- Is Garnier Goodbye Dry Softening Cleansing Lotion right for me?
- Yes, if you have normal to dry skin and are looking for a comforting and soothing lotion, that effective and gently cleanses your face and eyes, removing even waterproof make-up.
- How is it different?
- The Moringa flower's seeds are known for their exceptional purifying properties.
- Enriched with Moringa extract, known for its anti-oxidant and purifying properties, Goodbye Dry Softening Cleansing Lotion eliminates smoothly, in just one step, waterproof make-up, impurities, and pollution accumulated throughout the day,
- Enriched with Cherry tree extract Goodbye Dry Softening Cleansing Lotion is perfect to soften normal to dry skin.
- This velvety lotion with no greasy feeling leaves skin comfortable and soft.
- Our Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy
- We use, whenever possible naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- Our products have proven efficacy and results you can see for yourself.
- Goodbye dry...
- Removes make-up even waterproof
- For face and eyes
- Enriched with cherry tree and Moringa extracts
- Softening cleansing lotion
- Normal to dry skin
- No parabens
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 200ML
Preparation and Usage
- How do I use it?
- Apply to a cotton pad and remove make-up from the face and eyes.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- Garnier Skincare Advice Line:
- 0800 085 4375 (UK)
- 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020