- Black Tea
- Great Taste Award 2018 Winning! Great Taste is the largest and most trusted accreditation scheme for fine food and drink, with over 500 expert judges. 1-star means our product is 'simply delicious - a drink that delivers fantastic flavour.'
- Today our master blenders continue to hand select the finest tea leaves from around the world to guarantee the same great taste in every cup.
- Our tea leaves are carefully picked from around the world, creating the unique Tetley colour and taste. The tea leaves are simply picked, cut and dried, making them 100% natural.
- Kettle on, it's time for Tetley. For as long as we can remember, we've been blending the perfect cuppa for every moment of your day. Now We're Talking!
- 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ and Founding Member of the Ethical Tea Partnership - From crop to cup, Tetley work to ensure our tea improves the lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance™ and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Teas, and we are a member of the Ethical Tea Partnership
Tetley Buyers and Blenders have been crossing the globe for over 180 years to source the freshest, tastiest ingredients to make the perfect tea blends and infusions.
- Tetley Original Black Everyday Tea - full flavoured, vibrant and refreshing
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Pack size: 125G
Our Tea Bags contain 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Black Tea
Store in a cool, dry place to keep the great taste of Tetley.
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Brewing the perfect Tetley cuppa…
- 1) One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
- 2) Add freshly boiled water, stir and brew to the right strength for you.
- 3) Try with or without milk/sugar, serve and enjoy!
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tata Consumer Products GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ.
- So, how was your cuppa? Questions, comments or feedback - we'd be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Consumer Products,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
- UK - 0800 387227
- ROI - 1800 409251
|Typical Values||per 100ml infusion:|
|Energy:||4kJ / 1kcal|
|of which saturates:||0g|
|of which sugars:||0g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021