Mr Muscle Drain Foamer 500Ml
- Mr Muscle Drain Odour Eliminator Plughole Cleaner is a serious clog buster for drains showing signs of deposits and residue, such as slow running water or bad smells. When the two parts of the formula are mixed, they will create an expanding foam. The foam will work 360° in order to clean the entire pipe wall and reach all areas of your drain. Also ideal for waste disposals.
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Dual force foamer that maintains your sinks, plugholes and pipes
- A drain unblocker that also eliminates odours
- Expanding foam cleans the entire pipe wall
- Also ideal cleaner for waste disposals
- Pack size: 500Millilitres
contains <5% soap, <5% chlorine-based bleaching agents, <5% oxygen-based bleaching agents
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 1. To ensure Mr Muscle Drain Odour Eliminator Plughole Cleaner fills the whole pipe, slowly pour the entire contents of the bottle down the plughole.
- 2. Allow to work for one hour
- 3. Flush with hot water from the tap.
- DO NOT USE THROUGH STANDING WATER WHEN WATER IS SITTING ABOVE THE PLUGHOLE IMPORTANT: Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle. Avoid splashing. When using product, keep hands, face and children away from the foam and treated area. Do not use a plunger afterwards as product may still be present if the plughole did not clear. Do not re-use empty container. Avoid gold plated fittings. Avoid breathing fumes.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
500.0 Millilitres ℮
MR MUSCLE DRAIN FOAMER 500ML
- Environmentally damaging
DANGER DANGER: CONTAINS SODIUM HYDROXIDE AND SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE. Causes burns. Keep locked up and out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, take off immediately all contaminated clothing, wash with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible). Do not use in toilets. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep container tightly closed in a cool place and store bottle upright.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019