Aunt Bessie's Toad In The Hole 190G
- Energy1883 kJ 450 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 763kJ
- Pork Sausages in a Yorkshire Pudding Batter
- Did You Know?
- We only use eggs from cage free hens to make our tasty Yorkshires.
- Visit www.auntbessies.co.uk to find out more.
- Follow Me
- For all my latest news, tasty recipe ideas and competitions.
- Made with British pork
- Pack size: 190g
Batter - Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole Egg, Egg White, Rapeseed Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Sausage (46%) - Pork (60%), Water, Rusk (Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Carbonate), Pork Rind, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Spices (White Pepper, Nutmeg, Paprika, Cayenne), Stabiliser: Triphosphate, Preservative: Sodium Sulphite, Marjoram, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Filled into Beef Collagen Casings (Collagen, Water, Cellulose)
Keep me frozen, *Freezer **** Until best before date, *Star marked frozen food compartment, *** Until best before date, ** 1 Month, * 1 Week, Ice making compartment 3 Days, *Should be at least -18°C, Cook straight from the freezer, Once defrosted do not refreeze
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Pre-heat oven and remove the Toad in the Hole from the box, and inner film wrap. Do not remove foil. Place the product on a flat baking tray and bake on the middle shelf.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes
- Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
- Served immediately.
- For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
- 220°C/425°F/Gas 7 25-30 minutes
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Pork from the UK
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving