- Beaujolais Villages. Appellation Beaujolais Villages Controlee. Product of France.
- A vibrant red with flavours of juicy red and black cherries with a hint of spice that adds body and complexity. Goes with grilled meat, and mild cheeses.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- A vibrant wine with bright flavours of red berries with the added complexity of darker fruits and some savoury spices on the finish
Region of Origin
AVB (Alliance des Vignerons de Beaujolais)
Type of Closure
- This Beaujolais Villages was made using the traditional method for wines of this region. Carbonic Maceration gives the typical red berry, banana and bubblegum flavours that are found in this wine.
- AVB (Alliance des Vignerons de Beaujolais) is a union of 5 Co-Operatives across Beaujolais; Cave d'Azé, Cave de Viré, Cave du Château de Chénas, Cave du Château des Loges and Cave des Vignerons des Pierres Dorées
- This wine comes from the classic Beaujolais region, south of Burgundy.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019