- Energy755kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 888kJ / 214kcal
- Herring (Clupea harengus) fillets, dyed, with butter.
- Responsibly Sourced. Working with a fourth generation family run business in Aberdeenshire, our wild caught herring is responsibly sourced from the North East Atlantic. These butterflied fillets are cured to lock in succulence, then gently kiln smoked using smouldering beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Prepared with the skin on for ease of cooking and to give a fuller flavour.
Herring (Fish) (96%), Butter (Milk), Salt, Annatto
- Contains milk and fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
|Step||650 Watt||750 Watt||850 Watt|
Instructions: For best results, cook in the microwave.
800W / 900W 2 mins 45 secs / 2 mins 15 secs
Do not pierce the film. Place on a non metallic plate. Cook on full power. Please note that the pack will vent during cooking and this may sound as a small pop. Take care when removing from microwave as some steam may escape.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Wild caught in
the NE Atlantic – North Sea
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical fillet (85g)|
|Energy||888kJ / 214kcal||755kJ / 182kcal|
|Omega-3 (Epa & Dha)||3mg||2mg|
|Vitamin D||8.96µg (179%NRV)||7.62µg (152%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019