- Energy809kJ 194kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 952kJ / 229kcal
- Kipper (Clupea harengus) Fillets, dyed, with butter
- Scottish Kipper Fillets with butter
Herring (Fish) (96%), Butter (Milk) (2%), Salt, Colour (Annatto).
Colour (Annatto) contains: Water, Annatto, Potassium Hydroxide
- Contains milk and fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Do not pierce the film. Place on a non metallic plate. Cook on full power. Please note that the pack will vent during cooking and this may sound as a small pop. Take care when removing from microwave as some steam may scape.
Step: Heat on full power, Category D 750 Watt: 3 minutes, Category E 850 Watt: 2 1/2 minutes
Instructions: Temp: Medium
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridgeOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Typical values per 100g||Each fillet (85g**) **each fillet typically weighs 100g raw and 85g once cooked in the microwave.|
|Energy||952kJ / 229kcal||809kJ / 194kcal|
|Vitamin D||8µg (160%NRV)||7µg (140%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016