- Original Swedish Vodka
- Absolut Vodka is one of the most famous vodkas in the world.
- The main ingredients in Absolut Vodka are water and winter wheat grown in the fields of Åhus, Sweden. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it's protected from impurities.
- With its refined nature and no added sugar, Absolut vodka blends perfectly with other aromas, enhancing the taste of your drinks.
- Serving suggestion: simply pour over ice, add soda and garnish with lime or use in any of your favourite vodka cocktails. Try it in an Eldeflower Collins or an Espresso Martini.
- Espresso Martini:
- 40ml Absolut Vodka
- 20ml Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur
- 20ml Espresso Coffee (Cold)
- 3 Whole Coffee Beans
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with coffee beans.
- Absolut Vodka has completely redefined the premium vodka landscape, becoming synonymous with art, culture and nightlife. By starting a revolution in cocktail creation and launching a range of flavours never before seen on the market, Absolut has become an icon in its own right. It has been produced at the famous old distilleries near Ahus in accordance with more than 400 years of Swedish tradition. In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith, its founder, introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. At Absolut, not only do we source all the ingredients locally, we have also made our distillery one of the most energy-efficient in the world. Today, Absolut has a CO2 neutral distillation.
- Pack size: 100cl
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Produced and Bottled in Åhus, Sweden
Name and address
- The Absolut Company AB,
- 117 97 Stockholm,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019