Tesco White Burgundy Chardonnay 75Cl
- 2017 White Burgundy AOC. Product of France.
- An elegant and refreshing classic white Burgundy with fresh red apple and ripe lemon flavours. Goes with Fish or white meats.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- An elegant and refreshing classic white Burgundy with fresh red apple and ripe lemon flavours
Region of Origin
Vignerons de Buxy
Type of Closure
- Made by expert winemaker Georges Brichon
- This Co-operative has 352 members with just over 1000 hectares under vine in the Southern Maconnais.
- The vineyards, composed of clay and calcium, are in an excellent south, south-east facing position
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||306kJ / 74kcal||383kJ / 92kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019