- Solution 5 Minute Treatment
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eliminate eggs
- Kills head lice clinically proven
- Eliminates eggs
- No traditional pesticides
- Comb included
- 2 treatments
- Pack size: 100ml
Cyclomethicone, Isopropyl Myristate
Keep bottle in the carton and store in a cool dry place., Do not use after the expiry date printed on the label and carton.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Greece (solution) and UK (comb) from local & imported components
Preparation and Usage
- 3 simple steps to kill head lice and eliminate their eggs.
- For adults and children from 2 years.
- Step 1 Detection
- The only way to confirm a head lice infestation is by finding a live moving louse on the head. This can be done with the specially designed Full Marks Detector Comb. Weekly detection is recommended for ongoing prevention.
- Step 2 Treatment
- You should apply enough solution to cover the scalp and hair to ensure complete success.
- First, comb through dry hair with a normal comb to remove any tangles.
- Shake the bottle and apply the solution to dry hair by applying the solution close to the root.
- Ensure the entire scalp and hair are fully coated with the solution.
- Massage in and leave on the hair for 5 minutes.
- Remember, if someone in the household has head lice it is recommended that all members are checked as head lice are spread by close head to head contact. Treating everyone with head lice on the same day will minimise the chances of re-infestation.
- Step 3 Removal
- After 5 minutes comb through the hair using the fine metal toothed Full Marks Removal Comb provided to remove dead lice and any eggs.
- Tip: To ensure a thorough job, divide the hair into four quarters and comb each quarter separately. Take a small section of hair from the quarter; place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair. After each stroke, rinse the comb to remove any hair, lice and eggs and wipe it on a tissue. Once an area of hair is free of lice and eggs push it to one side and continue until the quarter is completely clear. Once you have finished the treatment, wash out the solution using an ordinary non-conditioning shampoo. Conditioner is not necessary. It may be necessary to wash the hair a couple of times to completely remove the solution.
- Effective in one use*
- *Repeat above steps on days 7 and 14 if necessary.
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully.
- Each application requires approximately 50ml of solution to treat a head lice infection on one head. However, you should apply enough to cover scalp and hair from root to tip to ensure complete success. Long and/or thick hair may require more solution.
- Used according to the instructions, Full Marks Solution and removal comb will kill head lice and eliminate eggs. Unlike traditional head lice treatments which poison the lice, Full Marks Solution has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die. They can then be removed along with any eggs using the Full Marks Removal Comb supplied.
- Should a member of your family need treatment with Full Marks Solution, check other members of your family for live lice with the Full Marks Detector Comb and treat if necessary.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU8 7DS,
- Tel.: 0500 455456
Precautions: If you experience sensitivity discontinue use, and please tell your doctor or pharmacist who will advise you on the necessary action to take. Avoid contact with eyes. If the head lice solution comes into contact with the skin (other than the scalp) or the eyes, it can be washed away with warm water. This product is an oily liquid; care should be taken when applying the product, as it might make hard surfaces such as floors or baths slippery. You should protect clothing and upholstery with a towel as this product can stain fabrics. Caution: This treatment is not a water-based shampoo. Keep hair away from any naked flame or heat source, and do not smoke whilst using this product. For external use only Keep out of reach and sight of children Do not use the comb if it is broken or the teeth are missing.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016