- Energy1269kJ 304kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 581.88kJ (139.46kcal)
- Slices of potato in a cream and cheese sauce topped with Cheddar cheese.
- Sliced potatoes in a creamy cheese sauce, topped with Cheddar Crispy & Creamy
Potato (62%), Single Cream (Milk) (30%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Water, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Purée.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins For best results oven heat. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 40-45 mins Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 - 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: 800W/900W 5 mins / 4 mins
Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / 4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (218g)|
|Energy||581.88kJ (139.46kcal)||1268.51kJ (304.01kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016