- VS Single Distillery Fine Cognac
- Aged for two years on average, Martell VS is seen as a bright young cognac and its fresh, fruity side makes it an ideal base when preparing cocktails.
- Martell VS (‘Very Special') was created over 150 years ago and today is enjoyed all over the world. Martell is the world's No. 1 XO (Extra Old) cognac and No. 2 cognac in the world.
- Tasting Notes: A fresh, harmonious cognac of vigorous character. Rich fruit and saffron spice notes framed by the freshness of citrus and fresh pear.
- Pack size: 70cl
- A fresh, harmonious cognac of vigorous character. Rich fruit and saffron spice notes framed by the freshness of citrus and fresh pear
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced and bottled in France
Name and address
- Cognac Martell & Co.,
- 16100 Cognac,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
70 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019