Warburtons Danish Sliced Small White Bread 400G
- Energy266kJ 63kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1030kJ
- Danish Sliced White Bread
- Follow us on: Facebook and Twitter
- For our latest news and competitions
- "Everybody raves about how light and airy our Danish loaves are. It's because we use a larger baking tin to allow the bread to rise higher."
- 266 kJ 63 kcal per slice
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 400g
Wheat Flour [with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1)], Water, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471, Soya Flour, Preservative: Calcium Propionate, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), E920 (Vegetarian)
- This product is produced in a bakery which uses Milk, Sesame Seeds and Barley
Store in a cool dry place, ideally not refrigerated. Under warm conditions storage life will be reduced. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase., For 'Best Before' date see bag closure or label.
Number of uses
16 Contains 16 slices
Name and address
- Warburtons Limited,
- Hereford Street,
- BL1 8JB.