Simple Age Resisting Face Wash 150Ml
- Help to fight the signs of premature ageing from the very start of your beauty routine with the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash and foaming cleanser! Choosing the right products for your skin is a great step on the road to maintaining that youthful glow; with our special blend of Simple cleansing goodness, featuring ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Mushroom Extract, Oat-Beta Glucan, Chamomile and Green Tea Extracts, our Age Resisting Facial Wash helps to moisturise, tone and gently cleanse the skin. This hardworking beauty essential not only removes impurities, but leaves your complexion visibly clearer too. It is the ideal first step in your Simple Regeneration skincare regime, helping to refresh skin whilst also preparing it for your moisturiser, creating that perfect base for your make-up.
- One of our favourite anti ageing beauty tips is to think about how you cleanse. Instead of using harsh downwards motions when massaging your cleanser into your skin, use gentle upwards movements to avoid dragging or pulling your skin. Taking a little extra care and being kind to your complexion is one of our top beauty priorities, and the Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash helps us towards that goal – like all of our products, it is suitable even for sensitive skin. Use alongside refreshing facecleanser.
- This Simple Regeneration Age Resisting Facial Wash contains a special blend of ingredients to remove make up and impurities and leave your complexion visibly clearer
- This facial cleanser is infused with skin-loving ingredients such as with Mushroom Extract, Oat-Beta Glucan, Chamomile and Green Tea Extract
- This face wash gently cleanses your skin and helps to fight the signs of premature ageing
- This skin cleanser is made with triple purified water, our purest possible water, it provides instant hydration to the skin and acts as a sensitive skin face wash
- This facewash contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- This toning cleanser is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved, best face wash for age resisting, this simple skin care face wash can be used on sensitive skin
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Propylene glycol, Fomes Officinalis Extract, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium chloride, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Glycerin, Pantolactone, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-39, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric acid, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Sodium benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Propylparaben
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016