Ribena Blackcurrant Bottle 500Ml
- Energy438kJ 103kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy per 100ml
- Blackcurrant Juice Drink
- Our tasty Ribena Blackcurrant juice drink. Our Blackcurrant Ribena that everyone knows and loves. Best served chilled.
- Ribena Blackcurrant Juice Drink, made with delicious British Blackcurrants.
- Pack size: 500ML
- Rich in vitamin C
- Contains real fruit juice
- No added preservatives
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Water, Blackcurrant Juice from Concentrate (6%), Sugar, Colour (Anthocyanins), Thickener (Polydextrose), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Gluconate), Extract of Carrot and Hibiscus, Vitamin C, Natural Blackcurrant Flavourings, Acid (Citric Acid), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose)
Once opened store in the fridge and drink within 4 daysBest Before End - See Top of Bottle or Cap
Preparation and Usage
- Once opened store in the fridge and drink within 4 days.
Number of uses
This pack contains 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Bottle. Plastic - Widely Recycled Cap. Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Name and address
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited,
- 2 Longwalk Road,
- Stockley Park,
- UB11 1BA.
- Why not get in touch? Give us a bell on: 0800 096 366 (UK) Or 1800 989 489 (ROI)
- Write to us at: Consumer Care, Freepost RTHJ-LSSU-HHUA, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
- And if you're in ROI, write to us (postage necessary) at Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd., Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA, UK. Or visit us at our website: www.ribena.co.uk
|Typical Values||per 100ml||%RI*||per 250ml serving||%RI*|
|of which saturates, g||0||0|
|of which sugars, g||10||25|
|Vitamin C, mg||32||40||80||100|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020