- Energy790kJ 188kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1216kJ / 289kcal
- 4 White rolls made with brown linseed, sunflower seeds, millet, poppy seeds and golden linseed.
- For an Italian deli inspired sandwich, layer with mozzarella, pesto, tomato and spinach
- 5 seed mix. Baked for a soft texture and nutty taste
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, sesame seeds, egg and milk..
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One roll (65g)|
|Energy||1216kJ / 289kcal||790kJ / 188kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019