Roundup Ready To Use Weed Killer Spray 3 Litres
- Ready-to-Use Weedkiller
- Multi-purpose weedkiller, kills annual and deep rooted perennial weeds, including grasses, dandelions, docks, nettles, ground elder, bindweed and thistles. It is inactivated on contact with the soil and is then broken down by soil micro-organisms, to allow replanting.
- Systemic weedkiller, kills the root so weeds dont come back
- Fast action, results visible in 1-2 days
- Degraded in soil by micro organisms
- Kills the roots so weeds don't come back
- Easy grip, child resistant trigger
- Pack size: 3Litre
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for Use
- How to use
- Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear. 1. Clip hand carefully. 2. Pull out red connector 3. Insert red plug into spout on cap until it clicks. Squeeze cap as indicated and turn to open. 4. Rotate nozzle to 'spray' or 'stream. 5. Prime by squeezing the trigger several times. Hold the sprayer approximately 50 cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds - avoid run-oft. Rotate nozzle to 'Off' after use and turn cap to closed position. Re-clip sprayer.
- When to use
- Spray at any time when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the spray.
- Rain within 6 hours of spraying reduces effectiveness and repeat treatment may be necessary.
- Apply in calm conditions to avoid drift onto cultivated plants.
- Where to use
- Controls most weeds around the garden, e.g. gravel areas, paths, drives, hard surfaces, patios, tarmac, along fences and for edging lawns.
- Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
- Do not use on lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them.
- Avoid contact by spray and spray drift with cultivated plants and desired vegetation
- To avoid transfer to lawns and other desired vegetation do not walk into treated areas until the product has dried
- Do not re-use empty bottle
Name and address
- Monsanto UK Ltd,
- PO Box 663,
- CB1 0LD,
- Monsanto UK Ltd,
- PO Box 663,
- CB1 0LD,
- The Scotts Company (UK) Ltd,
- 1 Archipelago,
- Lyon Way,
- GU16 7ER,
Use weedkillers safely. Always read the label. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS OUT OF TREATED AREAS UNTIL DRY. Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering to give best results. Spray nettles and ground elder when new leaves have unfolded fully in late spring. Weeds may show first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks, depending on the weather and the type of weed. Leave weeds 7 days before digging or soil cultivation, for the weedkiller to move to the roots. Repeat application if necessary, should new growth appear. This product is a home garden weedkiller for use on unwanted vegetation and areas not intended to bear vegetation. It contains 7.2g/l glyphosate acid (present as 9.7g/1) IPA salt of glyphosate in a ready to use solution. RISK AND SAFETY INFORMATION Read label before use Keep out of reach of children Keep product away from food and drink If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand Keep product in original container Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details. To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use. Keep children and pets away from treated areas until spray has dried CHILD SAFE TRIGGER PROTECT FROM FROST
3 Litres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016