- Simple® Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser provides care with a light feel on skin, keeps skin refreshed, replenished and hydrated for up to 12 hours. If you are looking for a moisturiser that leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated then look no further as our Simple® face moisturiser does just that. Our face moisturiser also helps to maintain healthy skin. It’s made with skin loving ingredients and pro-vitamin B5 & vitamin E, contains no artificial colour or perfume and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, perfect for sensitive skin. With our Simple® light moisturiser offering gentle care for healthy hydrated skin everyday, it also provides a lightweight and fast-absorbing formulation. It’s a light face moisturiser that is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t clog pores), dermatologically tested and approved.
- Moisturisers, in general are designed to prevent moisture loss. Our Simple hydrating light moisturiser works for up to 12 hours to keep skin moisturised and perfectly hydrated. Whether you’re looking for a hydrating face cream, light moisturiser or just that go-to product to use after cleansing, our simple hydrating light moisturiser is the perfect addition.
- For best results and how to apply: It’s best to apply moisturiser after cleansing and toning the face, so that skin is clean and free from dirt, make-up and impurities. This way, the moisturiser can really be absorbed by the skin and can reach down into the skin’s deeper surface layers. This then enables the moisturiser to work on the skin from deep within.
- How to apply:
- Step 1: Apply a hazelnut sized portion of the Simple® moisturiser into your hands. Step 2: Smooth gently into your face and neck using upward and outward movements. Use alongside Replenishing Moisturiser. This Simple moisturiser is an spf moisturiser.
- This facial moisturiser is made with a lightweight and fast absorbing formation, our Simple® Kind to Skin Light Moisturiser keeps skin moisturized and hydrated for up to 12 hours
- Our moisturiser also leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated
- This Face Cleansing is made with skin loving ingredients and vitamins like vitamin E, our Simple® moisturiser contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This hydrating moisturiser is perfect for sensitive skin, our Simple® moisturizer is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t clog your pores), dermatologically tested and approved
- Our Hydrating Light Moisturizer is known for its light weight feel on skin compared to the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer which has a slightly thicker consistency
- This simple moisturiser keeps skin clean and free from dirt, make-up and impurities and is a moisturiser for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 125millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Pantolactone, Bisabolol, Sodium lactate, Lactic acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Mica, Titanium dioxide
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019