Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 125Ml
The Simple Kind to Skin hydrating moisturiser has a beautifully light texture to effectively hydrate your skin without feeling too rich or heavy. With the perfect blend of active ingredients the cleanser will keep your skin smooth and soft, pro-vitamin V5 and Vitamin E smooth and soften your skin while also restoring and improving skin condition. A combination of skin loving nutrients nourishes and renews your skin for a flawless complexion. The moisturiser does not contain any harmful colours or perfumes, ensuring it is gentle enough even for the most sensitive of skins.
- This facial moisturiser is made with a lightweight and fast absorbing formation, our Simple® Kind to Skin Light Moisturiser keeps skin moisturized and hydrated for up to 12 hours
- Our moisturiser also leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated
- This Face Cleansing is made with skin loving ingredients and vitamins like vitamin E, our Simple® moisturiser contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This hydrating moisturiser is perfect for sensitive skin, our Simple® moisturizer is also hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t clog your pores), dermatologically tested and approved
- Our Hydrating Light Moisturizer is known for its light weight feel on skin compared to the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer which has a slightly thicker consistency
- This simple moisturiser keeps skin clean and free from dirt, make-up and impurities and is a moisturiser for sensitive skin
- Pack size: 125ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Pantolactone, Bisabolol, Sodium lactate, Lactic acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Sodium chloride, Potassium hydroxide, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Mica, Titanium dioxide
Preparation and Usage
- Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
- Warning: For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019