- White Italian Wine
- Martini® Extra Dry Vermouth made its debut on New Year's Day in 1900 after ten years of being perfected. This exceptional vermouth went on to become an iconic Martini® drink that dominated the century, the Dry Martini® cocktail. The Martini® and Tonic is always a welcome call at parties, receptions and social occasions
- Naturally infused with botanicals sourced from a selection of over 40 different herbs from around the world
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- Martini® Extra Dry Vermouth captures the essence of dry vermouth through Florentine orris root. Wrestled from the ground after three long years of growth, then sun-dried and pressed, the root releases its unique violet-scented and tart aromatic oils, lending a recognisable taste to Martini® Extra Dry Vermouth. With its sharp citrus aromas and hint of raspberry, this is a classic of its kind and adds a playful flavour to a Martini cocktail
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Martini starts life as 75% high quality wine. Martini uses only the finest wines and ingredients from in and around Torino. The finest carefully selected herbs and spices are then chosen to create the unique blend of each vermouth. Artmesia batinhum must always be added. Extracts are then created through Maceration and Distillation. Finally, in a process known as 'marrying', caramel is added, filtration takes place, the vermouth is rested in wooden barrels.
- Martini has been creating premium vermouth for over 150 years using time honoured traditions and only the finest wines and ingredients . By 1912, MARTINI was the recipient of 13 Grand Prix and over 40 Gold medals at International Competitions. Throughout its history MARTINI has continued to win prizes, right up to the present day.
- Martini used premium Wines and Ingredients from in and around Torino. Martini has been producing vermouth from this region for over 150 years.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Back of Label
Once open, best kept refrigerated.
Preparation and Usage
- Martini® Extra Dry Vermouth is a versatile, dry vermouth, suitable for any occasion and perfect as an aperitivo accompaniment. The flavours can be savoured in classic vermouth cocktails, or simply enjoyed served with equal parts Martini® Extra Dry Vermouth, premium tonic water and ice
Name and address
- Martini & Rossi S.p.A.,
- P.zza Luigi Rossi 2,
- 10023 Pessione,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020