Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash 150Ml
- Moisturising Facial Wash
- Simple® Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash cleverly moisturises while cleansing and exfoliating, washing away impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry. Our Simple Face Wash helps maintain the skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturised and replenished. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, this gentle face cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or colours and no harsh chemicals that can upset your sensitive skin. Enriched with vitamin B5, which is known to actively restore, soften, and smooth skin, this skin cleanser is especially good for dry skin. Our Simple face wash formula is non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog pores), hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested (meaning it's safe to use around the eye area, but avoid direct contact with eyes, otherwise rinse thoroughly to prevent irritation). It's 100% soap free and like all are Simple® face products, our moisturising face wash is also dermatologically tested. Our moisturising facial wash is not a replacement for your moisturiser, but a facial wash that offers more just cleansing so your skin is not only left clean, but also moisturised. We are proud that our moisturising facial wash continues to please consumers and their sensitive skin every day! Want to know how to get the most out of your face wash for your? Use it in the morning and at night as part of your skin care routine, don't forget to pay special attention to your hairline and the sides of your nose as that's where dirt and makeup can build up. It's always best to apply a toner and moisturiser after cleansing with a Simple® face cleanser. For best results with our face wash - Wet face with warm water, squeeze amount into hands and work into a lather. Step 3: Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin. Step 4: Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Warning - Avoid getting into your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. This Simple face cleanser is part of our Kind to Skin range. Please view the other Simple face cleanser products for all your skincare routine needs.
- Simple® Moisturising Facial Wash is specially formulated for a gentle yet thorough cleanse - it helps remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores, without leaving skin feeling dry or tight
- Our Simple® Face Wash instantly hydrates and leaves skin soft, moisturized and replenished
- This Facial Cleanser is made with skin loving ingredients such as vitamin B5, vitamin E and triple purified water to provide instant hydration
- This Facewash is dermatologist tested and safe for any skin type, even the most sensitive skin
- Benefit from a face wash that is 100% soap free and safe for the sensitive eye area
- A must-have facial wash and one of our best sellers
- Pack size: 150ml
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Pantolactone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Propylparaben
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to use:
- In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin, avoid getting into your eyes. Rinse with water.
- WARNING: for external use only.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- UK Careline 0800 028 0020
- IE Phone Callsave 1850 40 40 60
WARNING: for external use only.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019