Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Face Wash 150Ml
- Moisturising Facial Wash
- Simple is the UK's No. Facial Beauty brand.
- Simple® Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is specially formulated for a gentle yet thorough cleanse, it helps remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores and gently washes away impurities without leaving skin feeling dry or tight.
- Simple® Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash cleverly moisturises while cleansing, washing away impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry. Our Simple Face Wash helps maintain the skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturised and replenished. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, this gentle facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or colours and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Enriched with vitamin B5, which is known to actively restore, soften, and smooth skin, this skin cleanser is especially good for dry skin. Our Simple face wash formula is non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog pores), hypoallergenic and ophthalmologist tested (meaning it's safe to use around the eye area, but avoid direct contact with eyes, otherwise rinse thoroughly to prevent irritation). It's 100% soap free and like all are Simple® face products, our moisturising face wash is also dermatologically tested. Our moisturising facial wash is not a replacement for your moisturiser, but a facial wash that offers more just cleansing so your skin is not only left clean, but also moisturised. Want to know how to get the most out of your face wash? Use it in the morning and at night as part of your skin care routine, don't forget to pay special attention to your hairline and the sides of your nose as that's where dirt and makeup can build up. It's always best to apply a toner and moisturiser after cleansing with a Simple® face cleanser. For best results and how to apply: Wet face with warm water, squeeze amount into hands and work into a lather. Step 3: Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin. Step 4: Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Warning - Avoid getting into your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Our philosophy is simple...
- Never use artificial perfume, colour or harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Settle for only our purest possible skin-loving ingredients
- Trust the essential goodness in all our products... on even sensitive skin
- Natural beauty comes from goodness
- ...we believe in goodness
- Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients.
- Our Simple® Face Wash instantly hydrates and leaves skin soft, moisturised and replenished
- Made with skin loving ingredients such as vitamin B5, vitamin E and triple purified water to provide instant hydration
- Dermatologist tested and safe for any skin type, even the most sensitive skin
- Benefit from a face wash that is 100% soap free and safe for the sensitive eye area
- A must-have facial wash and one of our best sellers
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Polyquaternium-39, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Pantolactone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Propylparaben
- Lifestyle Other Text: Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For best results... In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin, rinse with water. If wash gets into your eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Careline 0800 028 0020
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019