Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Face Wash Gel 150Ml
- When your skin is refreshed and revived, it brightens up your beauty routine! Our Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is ideal to use each morning to gently cleanse and refresh your skin for the day ahead, or in the evening to help wash away the day's dirt and impurities. The special blend of ingredients, including Pro-Vitamin B5, helps to soften and gently cleanse skin; the gel formula feels lightweight and refreshing, and is 100% soap free. Like all of our products this face wash is perfect even for sensitive skin, containing no artificial perfumes or colours, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- The Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is both effective and convenient to use; just place a small amount of the product onto your hands and work into a lather, then massage onto wet skin before rinsing with clean water. Taking the time to be kind to your skin twice a day with a relaxing cleanse is a great beauty habit to get into – not only does it help to leave our skin feeling happy and healthy-looking, but taking that little bit of 'me time' can work wonders for our wellbeing too. Why not keep the Refreshing Facial Wash Gel by your bathroom sink to remind you to begin and end your day with a gentle, refreshing cleanse?
- Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Face Wash thoroughly cleanses and keeps your skin revived
- This face cleanser washes away dirt, oil and impurities without leaving skin feeling dry
- Our Simple Face Wash contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This facewash is made with the perfect blend of gentle cleansers, multi-vitamins and skin loving ingredients
- This face cleanser 100 % soap-free, perfect for even sensitive skin
- This face gel wash is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016