Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Face Toner 200Ml
- A great skincare routine is as easy as 1,2,3 with the middle step being face toning, of course! Our Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner features a special blend of Simple skin toning goodness to help keep skin toned and refreshed; this blend includes ingredients like Pro Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin. This facial toner sensitive skin is ideal for using after your cleanser and before your moisturiser morning and night to help remove those last traces of dirt and make up from your skin. Just pop a generous amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your skin using upwards movements. Like all of our products, our Soothing Toner is perfect even for sensitive skin, containing no artificial perfumes or colours, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin.
- The Soothing Facial Toner is a great way to finish any cleansing routine, not just if you're experiencing breakouts or blemishes. In fact, a toner is a skincare treatment in its own right and helps to prepare skin for your moisturiser. Having a full skincare regime in place is always a great plan, whether you're looking to create that naturally healthy looking base for your make up in the morning or achieve cleansed, nourished skin before bed. Adding the facial toner dry skin into your beauty routine is a key step on the road to feel good skin!
- Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner contains the perfect blend of ingredients for keeping your skin toned and refreshed
- Unlike other face toners, our Simple skin toner is made with the perfect blend of gentle cleansers, multi-vitamins and skin loving ingredients
- This face toner is 100% alcohol free
- This skin toner contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- This simple toner is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- Our soothing toner is non comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Allantoin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Pantolactone, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Citric acid, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Potassium sorbate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016