- Love the feeling of smooth, softened skin? The Simple Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion is ideal for gently cleansing drier skin; with its creamy no-rinse formula, this cleansing lotion makes the first step in your skincare routine quick and easy. Just apply the product to cotton wool and sweep over your skin using upwards and outwards movements; this helps to avoid pulling your skin downwards as you cleanse. These little skincare tips can all contribute to skin feeling happier and healthier! Our Purifying Cleansing Face Lotion is also ideal for taking with you on-the-go as there's no need to rinse it away, which is why you'll find it in both our bathroom cabinet and travel beauty bag.
- Cleansing your skin daily is essential for helping to clear away dirt and bacteria, but it's important to not overdo it – overusing skincare products can actually trigger skin sensitivity. Cleansing twice a day with a gentle cleanser like the Purifying Lotion Cleanser is ideal, and the perfect way to start your morning and evening beauty routines. After we've cleansed we love to apply our favourite Simple moisturiser, like the Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser, to nourish and replenish skin for up to 12 hours. Like our Purifying Cleansing Face Lotion, it is great for dry complexions, and makes for the perfect sensitive skin cleanser. For additional convenience, try our Simple Cleansing Face Wipes while on the go!
- Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion contains the perfect blend of ingredients to gently cleanse drier skin
- This facewash helps keep skin smooth and softened
- Made with the perfect blend of gentle cleansers, multi-vitamins and skin loving ingredients
- This face cleanser contains no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Our facial cleanser is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- This face wash is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and approved
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Pantolactone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, EDTA, Methylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, BHT
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016