- For the treatment of mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, dental pain, sore throat, period pains, nerve pain, aches and pains including muscle pains and backache. Symptomatic relief of rheumatic aches and pains, flu, feverishness, feverish colds. For short term use to reduce fever in colds and flu in adults.
Each capsule contains 500mg of paracetamol. Contains E127, E104, E131 and E171. Read the package leaflet for further information. Marketing Authorisation Holder: Wockhardt UK Ltd, Ash Road North, Wrexham, LL13 9UF, UK. PL 29831/0159
Store below 25 degrees centigrade
Preparation and Usage
- For oral use. Dose, unless otherwise directed by your doctor. Adults and Children over 12 years: One to two capsules (500mg to 1g) to be taken orally with water. Maximum dose: Eight capsules (4g) in any 24 hour period in divided doses. The dose should not be taken more frequently than every hour hours and not more than four times in any 24 hour period. Do not take for more than three days without consulting your doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age except on the advice of your doctor.
- For oral use.
- Do not take more medicine that the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.,
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.,
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.,
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Do not take more medicine that the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor., Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine., Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well., Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019