Tesco Multiplus Menopause Support 30'S
- Energy0kJ 0kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy .00kJ (.00kcal)
- Tesco Health menopause support multivitamins and minerals food supplement.
- A daily supplement to support general wellbeing containing 23 nutrients. Vitamin B6 which supports the regulation of hormonal activity. Magnesium which supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Zinc which supports the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails. Vitamin D which supports the maintenance of normal bones.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Soya Isoflavone Extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Aminobenzoic Acid, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Mannitol, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Riboflavin, Talc, Acacia, Maize Starch, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sucrose, Manganese Sulphate, Retinyl Acetate, Copper Sulphate, Triglycerides of Middle Chain Fatty Acids, Potassium Iodide, Chromium (III) Chloride, Folic Acid, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Tartaric Acid), Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D
- Contains soya. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- This product contains Vitamin A: do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON, WHICH IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.A varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important..Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet..FOR SAFETY: Do not use if blister seal is broken.Keep out of reach and sight of young children..If you are under medical supervision we recommend seeking advice from your healthcare professional before use.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||-||One Tablet|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016