Tesco Multiplus Menopause Support 30'S
- Menopause Multivitamins + Minerals Food Supplement 30 Tablets.
- A specialist formulation with Vitamin B6 to help both maintain hormone balance and reduce tiredness during and after the menopause. Provides nutritional support for general health and vitality. Contains zinc to keep the skin, hair and nails looking good. The Department of Health recommends everyone aged 65 years or over; and all those who are not exposed to much sun should take a daily supplement containing 10 µg Vitamin D.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Soya Isoflavone Extract, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Aminobenzoic Acid, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Modified Maize Starch, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Mannitol, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Riboflavin, Talc, Acacia, Maize Starch, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sucrose, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A, Copper Sulphate, Triglycerides, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements. Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
Number of uses
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see base of pack.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are under medical supervision, we recommend seeking advice from your healthcare professional before use.THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON WHICH, IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, CAN BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.This product contains Vitamin A.Do not take if you are pregnant, planning to, or likely to become pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016