Tesco Multiplus Women X 30
- Women's Health Multivitamins + Minerals with Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil Food Supplement 30 Capsules.
- A specialist formulation to give balanced nutritional support to women every day. May be particularly helpful during the menstrual cycle. Vitamins B1 and B2 help maintain energy levels while Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal balance and energy levels. Iron and Zinc may help to support a healthy immune system.
Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol, Colour (Caramel)), Sunflower Seed Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacin, Beeswax, Zinc Sulphate, Aminobenzoic Acid, Maltodextrin, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Maize Oil, Beta Carotene, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Trisodium Citrate, Triglycerides, Citric Acid, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Biotin, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Number of uses
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see base of pack.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or any other medication do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.People who suffer from epilepsy should consult their doctor before taking this product.THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON WHICH, IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDEN.If you are under medical supervision we recommend seeking advice from your healthcare professional before use.The Department of Health recommends all women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should take a daily supplement containing 10 µg Vitamin D.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per capsule||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016