- Pregnancy Multivitamins + Minerals Food Supplement 30 Tablets.
- A specialist formulation for women planning a pregnancy and for expectant and breast feeding mothers. Government's Chief Medical Officer advises that women who are pregnant, or trying to conceive, should take 400 µg of Folic Acid every day until the twelfth week of pregnancy. Folic Acid helps maintain the normal development of the neural tube. The Department of Health recommends all women that are pregnant or breast feeding should take a daily supplement containing 10 µg Vitamin D.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Modified Maize Starch, Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Silicon Dioxide, Pantothenic Acid, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mannitol, Acacia, Beta Carotene, Copper Sulphate, Sucrose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Maize Starch, Folic Acid, Triglycerides, Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
- No allergens present that are not already detailed in ingredient list as required for food supplements.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Number of uses
- Do not use if blister seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see base of pack.KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) or any other medication do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS IRON WHICH, IF TAKEN IN EXCESS, MAY BE HARMFUL TO VERY YOUNG CHILDREN.This product has been specially formulated for pregnant women, however we recommend that women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should discuss nutritional supplementation with their GP, antenatal clinic or midwife.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per tablet||-|
|Energy||.00kJ (.00kcal)||.00kJ (.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016