Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Liquid 170Ml
- Seven Seas natural cod liver oil is purified using Ocean Gold® refining technology, a unique patented process.
- The above noted vitamins and fatty acids are essential for building resistance to infections such as coughs and colds, healthy hair, skin and nails, good vision and strong bones.
- What Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver oil is and what it is used for
- Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil provides a source of vitamins A, D and E and the unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA which are essential dietary components. It is a traditional remedy for the relief of muscular pains, joint pains and stiffness. It can be used in children over 15 years old and adults with poor dietary status and in the treatment of combined vitamins A, D, and E deficiencies.
- Ocean gold ultra pure
- For the relief of joint pains and stiffness
- Pack size: 170ml
Each 10 ml (2 Teaspoons) contains 9.2g of Pure Cod Liver Oil, The active ingredients are Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 831.6mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 739.2mg, Retinol (Vitamin A) 4000 IU, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400 IU, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 10 IU
Store in a cool, dry place, below 25°C. Keep in the outer carton in order to protect from light and direct heat. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the bottle and carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Please take any unused medicine back to your pharmacist. This will help to protect the environment.
- Please read all sides of this package carton before use. Keep this carton. You may need to read it again.
- How to Take:
- For oral use. Not recommended for children under 15 years.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- You are unlikely to receive benefits from taking Cod Liver Oil if you are unable to absorb vitamins from your food.
- Adults and children over 15 years:
- As a dietary supplement: Take two 5ml teaspoons once a day.
- For mild to moderate vitamin deficiency: Take one to two 5ml teaspoons once a day, depending on the severity of the deficiency.
- It is usual to take this medicine for 2 weeks to 2 months or until your deficiency state is corrected.
- If you have bought this medicine yourself, take the dose described above. If you take more of this medicine than you should, speak to your doctor or pharmacist straightaway. Take your medicine or the pack with you. If you miss a dose don't worry, do not take a double dose, continue with your usual dose at the next due time. If your symptoms persist or you have any questions about taking this medicine, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Name and address
- Seven Seas Limited,
- Hedon Road,
- HU9 5NJ,
- Seven Seas Limited,
- Hedon Road,
- HU9 5NJ,
KEEP OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN DO NOT TAKE Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil: If you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine (see ingredients section) Do not take other vitamin or mineral supplements whilst taking this product. If you are receiving medical treatment for having too much vitamin A, D, E or Calcium in your blood If you are taking thiazide diuretics such as chlorothiazide or bendroflumenthiazide which are used to treat high blood pressure If you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breast feeding- except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. YOU MUST BE especially careful: If you are taking any other medicines including one you have bought yourself as well as those you have on prescription from your doctor. If any of these conditions apply to you, please discuss your treatment with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: Like all medicines Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil can sometimes cause side effects but not everyone will get them. If you experience any side effects or your symptoms persist tell your doctor or pharmacist.
170 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016