Organix 15 Gingerbread Men 135G
- Organic gingerbread men biscuits containing wholegrain flour, grape juice and ginger powder with added vitamin B1
- Do you have a question for us? Join us online for tips, recipes and to share your stories. You'll find us at:
- Facebook /organixfood
- Twitter @organixbrands
- And at www.organix.com or you can call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1 800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- Goodies Gang created by Caroline Jayne Church www.carolinejaynechurch.com
- "If you're a little explorer like me who loves making things, why not have fun in the kitchen decorating your gingerbread men? You'll find some ideas to help at organix.com"
- For friendly little explorers... our gingerbread men are delicious, so run run as fast as you can to catch your very own gingerbread man!
- Where it all began...
- Did you know the first ever gingerbread man was mad in the 16th century?
- Organix wants a world where healthy nutritious food is a real choice for everyone. We're committed to setting standards in our food and never adding anything unnecessary. It's our No Junk Promise. We campaign for better food choices because we want the best for you and your family every step of the way.
- Always organic
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Contains naturally occurring sugars
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 135g
Wholegrain <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour 30%, <strong>Wheat</strong> Flour 30%, Grape Juice Concentrate 29%, Sustainability Sourced Palm Oil 6%, Sunflower Oil 3%, Ginger Powder <1%, Raising Agent* (Sodium Bicarbonate) <1%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, * Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate) and Thiamin have no organic certification
- May contain traces of Nuts as this food is produced in a factory that handles Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced under organic standards in Germany
Number of uses
15 15 Biscuits
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tray
Name and address
- Produced exclusively for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Freepost Organix.
- Freephone UK 0800 39 35 11, ROI 1 800 40 92 78
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
SAFETY ADVICE: Not suitable for children under 12 months. When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and are supervised to reduce the risk of choking.
135 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per biscuit|
|of which saturates||3.8g||0.3g|
|of which sugars||18.8g||1.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019