L'oreal Paris Preference 01 Lightest Blonde
- Préférence Infinia 01 Lightest Natural Blonde
- Always be colour safe call us for advice on:
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- The new colour secret
- Préférence is legendary for its lustrous colour results, and fade-resistant formula. It also comes with a new colour extender.
- Experience the premium performance of Préférence, with colour radiance for up to 8 weeks.
- This shade has a superior lightening ability compared to other Préférence shades, but it is not a pre-lightener. An extra natural light blonde or a natural light blonde is only obtained on light or medium hair. If your hair is coloured with a dark shade or warm golden highlights, this shade is not recommended. This shade should never be applied after pre-lightening.
- High shine conditioner
- Enriched with a UV filter and Vitamin E. Use week after week to leave colour lustrous and hair silky-soft.
- Group III: Permanent haircolour
- How long does it last? Permanent colour. Does not wash out
- Grey coverage: If you have a lot of grey hair this shade will not completely cover all grey
- Texture: Gel
- Development time: 45 minutes
- Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner
- With new colour extender
- Fade-defiant premium colour
- Up to 8 weeks of lustrous colour
- Ultra lightening
- 1 Bottle of Colourant Gel 40ml e
- 1 Bottle of Developer Crème 80ml e
- 1 Colour Lock Conditioner 54ml e
- 1 Colour Extender 36ml e
- 1 Leaflet & 1 Pair of High Quality Gloves
Colourant Gel: Formula No: 1062425, Oleic Acid, Aqua / Water, Cocamide Mipa, Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Ethanolamine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Hexadimethrine Chloride, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, Mea-Laureth, Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Bis(N-Hydroxyethyl-p-Phenylenediamine) HCL, Eugenol, Ammonium Thiolactate, Linalool, Isopropanolamine, P-Phenylenediamine, Alpha-Isomethyl, Ionone, Resorcinol, EDTA, Citronellol, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. Code: C32254/1, Developer Crème: Formula No: 437013, Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, F.I.L. Code: C12793/21, Colour Lock Conditioner: Formula No: 1087166E, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Oleth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylparaben, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Camelina Sativa Oil/Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Geraniol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, , Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L. Code: C159572/2, Colour Extender: Formula No: 1166538. Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyanthraquinoneanimopropyl Methyl Morpholinium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. Code: C178462/1, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Test 48 hrs before use
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 16
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF: You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair. You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. YOU MUST DO A SKIN ALLERGY TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (read and follow the instruction leaflet). REMEMBER TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO DO THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USE. The Developer Crème contains hydrogen peroxide. The Colourant Gel contains: phenylenediamines, resorcinol and ammonia. Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them. Wear the gloves supplied in the box. Rinse hair well after application. Do not use on relaxed hair. Wait at least 2 weeks after lightening, using a perm or a straightening process on the hair. Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant. Keep out of reach of children FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET
1 x Hair Colourant Kit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019