Tesco Effervescent Vitamin C Lemon And Lime X 20
- 20 Effervescent Vitamin C 1000mg Lemon & Lime Flavour Food Supplement Tablets with Sweeteners.
- for immune and antioxidant support
Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Polyethylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Sweeteners (Aspartame*, Acesulfame K), Flavouring, Acacia Gum, Colour (Riboflavin).
*CONTAINS A SOURCE OF PHENYLALANINE.
- No artificial colours or preservatives. Suitable for Vegetarians.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Number of uses
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.For best before end: see base.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should not take any vitamin or mineral supplement without first consulting their doctor or antenatal clinic.EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION MAY PRODUCE A LAXATIVE EFFECT.Desiccant grains are enclosed in the cap to keep the tablets dry.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Typical weight|
|Vitamin C||25000mg (31250%NRV)||1000mg (1250%NRV)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019